Some Helpful Tip Prior to The Arrival of SERVPRO of Hazel Park
Here are some helpful tips prior to the arrival of SERVPRO®
Emergency Water Damage Tips
- Shut off the water source if possible.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks under furniture legs.
- Hang furs and leather goods separately at room temperature.
- Remove Oriental or other colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Do not use a regular vacuum to remove water.
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of areas where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Do not leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpeting.
Water Damage Services
- Emergency Response: Reduce Loss Severity/Pretesting for Restorability.
- Contents Cleaning Specialists: On-Site or Move Out.
- Structural Restoration Services.
- Large Loss Completion with Trained Crew Leaders
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Hazel Park is strategically located to respond quickly to your storm, flood, water, or fire emergency event. When an emergency occurs in Hazel Park, Warren, Madison Heights or Detroit, we have the resources and personnel to help. Call us today! (248) 556-4200